Sayo | Mushishi (
memoryboxes) wrote2011-06-09 08:51 pm
Entry tags:
18th Memory [Voice/Action]
[It was kind of surprising to find oneself... not in their house. She'd found herself not so little, and not quite where she should be; in fact, she wasn't aware of who's house this even was—though, give her a moment for some memories to return. First and foremost... she kind of outgrew her clothes. By a large margin. So she makeshifts and wraps herself in a sheet before she wanders around/out of House Seven. She'll eventually find herself some normal clothes, and when she does, she makes a breathless sort of entry, just before she'll rest up and journey to work (boy, it's been three weeks 8|).]
[Voice]
I apologize for my absence, but I suppose I was... a little too small for work and the usual...
[...]
I've... never had memories return before. It's an interesting experience... But I suppose—
[a pause, as she plays with her hair, a small smile crossing her lips]
I suppose I can say I have a childhood now, hm? It was short and small and maybe insignificant to most who'd look at it, but it was definitely a childhood.
[and then, after a thoughtful beat, she gasps]

Oh—I left the tea on!
[the sound of footfalls, before the feed ends]
[Voice]
I apologize for my absence, but I suppose I was... a little too small for work and the usual...
[...]
I've... never had memories return before. It's an interesting experience... But I suppose—
[a pause, as she plays with her hair, a small smile crossing her lips]
I suppose I can say I have a childhood now, hm? It was short and small and maybe insignificant to most who'd look at it, but it was definitely a childhood.
[and then, after a thoughtful beat, she gasps]
Oh—I left the tea on!
[the sound of footfalls, before the feed ends]
[voice.]
[ooc I gotta go to bed soon, so if I lag, it's because I'm sleeping >>;]
Re: [voice.] 1/2
Re: [voice.]
Mildmay! You taught me how to take off my finger!
[This is so cool! I have memories where I never did before! 8D]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
Re: [voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
Re: [voice.]
Re: [voice.]
Re: [voice.]
[voice.]
[Voice]
Still... he's almost ashamed that he let her get lost.]
Ms. Sayo...
... Y-You were a-alright during the time, yes...? I, er, o-only saw you briefly, but...
[Quietly:] Th-thank you for... f-for giving me a chance to... t-to be a father again, for awhile.
... E-Even if it was... r-rather against your will...
[It was something he could hold onto. Even now it's a little bright flicker in a time that's been mostly bleak for far too long.]
Re: [Voice]
I was just fine. Thank you for helping me then; I apologize if I was any trouble.
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
Re: [Voice]
I can only imagine it'd be! But don't worry—I made a new batch of it. I've missed having some of mine to drink.
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
Strange. Very strange. Memories don't usually work like this...]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[action]
Re: [action]
no subject
no subject
That's right. I suppose... I suppose they'd returned me as a child. When I turned back into an adult, the memories of when I was little slowly came back to me, bit my bit.
It's strange, I know. [But I'm used to it.]
[ voice ]
Is that something this place caused, or..?
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[ voice ]
Re: [ voice ]
[voice]
[And Jack no longer sure of who needs a good eye kept on them anymore. Still---there IS the Truce. The Stalemate.]
Re: [voice]
[It's... too bad, really. Part of her doesn't want to return to that one-person apartment. It's too quiet and empty, in that place.
...
She's not aware that Archie's been injured.]
Though I was rather fond of it. Staying in a house.
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
[ action ]
buffy herself, however, will be in the living room. she had never met sayo before her affected-self and so it takes her a moment to catch up, mentally, to who she is seeing in her house. ]
Huh? Oh -- Sayo?
Re: [ action ]
Ah—good morning... B...uffy-san?
[She's starting to pick up little pieces here and there, mentally. Names. The faces that go with them. Brief smudged images, like chalk.]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
Re: [ action ]
[ action ]
[ voice ]
... Sayo?
Re: [ voice ]
Ah, hello, McCoy-san! I apologize for all the trouble these past few weeks; I guess I was a lot shorter than I should've been.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[voice]
Re: [voice]
You're absolutely right! They're the best years, aren't they? Being a child is a fun occupation.
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
Re: [voice]
[voice]
[Voice]
... Welcome back, Sayo.
Re: [Voice]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
[give me a sec I am turning my tea with a little spoon, spoons are cool]
I hope you've been well since the last time we've met. Since I was, well, a little shorter, anyway. Maybe before that as well.
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Voice]
Waaaaaaiiiittttt a second.
That cute little kid I gave a sandwich a couple of weeks back...that was you?
Re: [Voice]
That was me, yes. I guess they saw fit to send me back as a little kid, this time around.
Re: [Voice]
Re: [Voice]